Die Anforderungen an einen Licensed Practitioner of NLP® im englischen Original
A minimum ability to utilize the basic skills, techniques, patterns and concepts of NLP™
Behavioral integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP:
- The ability to change the process by which we experience reality is more often valuable than changing the content of our experience of reality.
- The meaning of your communication is the response you get.
- All distinctions human beings are able to make concerning our environment and our behavior can be usefully represented through the visual, auditory, kinesthetic, olfactory, and gustatory senses.
- The resources an individual needs to effect a change are already within them.
- The map is not the territory.
- The positive worth of the individual is held constant, while the value and appropriateness of the internal and/or external behavior is questioned.
- There is a positive intention motivating every behavior; and a context in which every behavior has value.
- All results and behaviors are achievements, whether they are desired results for a given task/context or not.
- Rapport Establishment & Maintenance
- Verbal & Nonverbal Pacing & Leading
- Verbal and Nonverbal Elicitation of Responses
- Calibrating through Sensory Experience
- Representational Systems (Sensory Predicates and Accessing Cues)
- Milton Model, Meta Model
- Elicitation of Well-Formed Goals, Direction, and Present State
- Overlapping and Translating Representational Systems
- Eliciting, Installing & Utilizing Anchors in all sensory systems
- Ability To Shift Consciousness
- Submodalities (utilizing including Timelines, Belief Change, Swish Patterns, etc.)
- Omni Directional Chunking
- Accessing and Building Resources
- Content & Context Reframing
- Creating & Utilizing Metaphors
- Strategy Detection, Elicitation, Utilization, And Installation
- Demonstration of Flexibility of Behavior and Attitude
- The minimum number of days is 7-9 encompassing 50-60 hours of training time.